RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, June 18, 2011

BookDaily Update

 
BookDaily
BookDaily.com My Sample Shelf
(0) Books remaining on Shelf
BookDaily Update
Sunday June 19, 2011

Shattered Wings

By Bryan Healey
ISBN: 9781456398354
 

I'm cold. My back is hurting from being pressed against this building. I sit motionless atop the wet, red-brick sidewalk. My pants are soaked and my arm is sore, but I don't care; I don't care about much of anything anymore. I can barely think, still fogged from the poison in my blood; my world has been upended, and so much faster than I thought possible. I have nothing- no job, no money, no future, no escape. I've lost everything, the love of my life, and my daughter along with him, and I would be destined for prison, or worse, were I to be...

How had it come to this?

I had a good job and a good home and a beautiful little baby girl who loved me unconditionally. ...

Read more
 
 

The Other Side of Innocence

By Gerald Myers
ISBN: 9781456862961
 

The Invitation—Autumn 2008

He stands staring at the cork bulletin board mounted on the kitchen wall and asks himself, How did they track me down? Like an ancient wizard hiding under an invisibility cloak, he’s gone out of his way to conceal himself. Apparently not as well as I thought. Behind him the late afternoon sun lingers in the western sky, an incandescent gold sphere fading to orange, poised to dip behind the hills west of his Colorado Springs home.

But there it is, unanticipated and unwelcomed, posted next to an appointment calendar featuring a glossy photo of a chocolate-brown Arabian mare named Queen Sheba. This is Autumn’s calendar, full of crosses...

Read more
 
 
 
 
BookDaily Top Five
  1. In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American ...
  2. Reckless Endangerment: How Outsized Ambition, Greed, and ...
  3. Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of ...
  4. A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Five
  5. Bossypants
 
Browse by Category
Fiction
Romance
Mystery & Detective
Westerns
Sci-fi/ Fantasy
Thrillers
Political
Religion
Classics
Historical
Action & Adventure
Humorous
Children
Non-Fiction
Biography
Travel
Religion
Political
History
Social Issues
Business
Arts
Science
True Crime
Sports
Poetry
 

Manage Your Subscriptions

You are currently subscribed as dwyld.kwu.careers@blogger.com.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please notify us here.

BookDaily, ArcaMax Publishing, Inc., 729 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Suite 1-B, Newport News, VA 23606 | FAX (757) 596-9731
Copyright © 2010 ArcaMax Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Contact Us | FAQ/Help

 
 

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika