RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, August 6, 2011

BookDaily Update

 
BookDaily
BookDaily.com My Sample Shelf
(0) Books remaining on Shelf
BookDaily Update
Sunday August 7, 2011

Forex Frontiers " The Essentials of Currency Trading"

By Ivan Cavric
ISBN: 9780986580321
 

If you are new to Forex then you should definitely read The Essentials of Currency Trading. It will place you on the right road to Forex enlightment by showing you how to safeguard your equity. In addition, you will be shown how to adopt the best trading practices from the outset.

Forex Frontiers: The Essentials of Currency Trading explains why so many struggle with Forex and lose. Afterwards, you are provided with a solid foundation and understanding on which you can develop a profitable Forex experience

CHAPTER 1: Introducing Forex

1.4 - Early Misconceptions

If you decide to start trading Forex, then you must quickly dispense of...

Read more
 
 

The First and Last Kiss

By Evenson Dufour
ISBN: 9781432764197
 

A few hours before I went to live with my aunt, Yvalia came to say good-bye to me. I was happy to see her because prior to her visit, I was crying alone in my empty bedroom at Uncle Andre’s house; I was still skeptical about my adaption with the small corner in my aunt’s house, but I managed to not let Yvalia see that I was crying. As a matter of fact, I held a smiley face. Something unexpected was going to happen: a moment of passion.

“Hey, Evenson, are you okay?”

“I am trying, little mango.”

“Is that you, Evenson?” Yvalia called out, approaching slowly. Like she used to do, she jumped to give me the most perfect friendly hug.

...

Read more
 
 
 
 
BookDaily Top Five
  1. A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Five
  2. Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of ...
  3. In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American ...
  4. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
  5. State of Wonder
 
Browse by Category
Fiction
Romance
Mystery & Detective
Westerns
Sci-fi/ Fantasy
Thrillers
Political
Religion
Classics
Historical
Action & Adventure
Humorous
Children
Non-Fiction
Biography
Travel
Religion
Political
History
Social Issues
Business
Arts
Science
True Crime
Sports
Poetry
 

Manage Your Subscriptions

You are currently subscribed as dwyld.kwu.careers@blogger.com.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please notify us here.

BookDaily, ArcaMax Publishing, Inc., 729 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Suite 1-B, Newport News, VA 23606 | FAX (757) 596-9731
Copyright © 2010 ArcaMax Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Privacy Notice

 
 

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika