RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, August 20, 2011

BookDaily Update

 
BookDaily
BookDaily.com My Sample Shelf
(0) Books remaining on Shelf
BookDaily Update
Sunday August 21, 2011

Infinite Exposure

By Roland Hughes
ISBN: 9780977086696
 

It's not every morning you wake up with armed men kicking in your door and rushing into your bedroom, but that's certainly how this morning started. All because he really wanted a new computer. Not just a new computer, the best system Dell was shipping. But that want was satisfied over a decade ago. Today, he couldn't even sell that computer on eBay. Today, it was a trip with a bag over his head, wearing handcuffs to an interrogation room.

He had quite a while to think that morning. They left him alone for what seemed like hours. The stone room had no windows and must have been well below ground judging from the chill and dampness. Best not to think about wells, he ...

Read more
 
 

Purple Knot

By Raquel Byrnes
ISBN: 9781611160888
 

I lurk in the shadows of the normal world. A recorder of sins, I dwell in the gray of secrets and lies. I capture images of infidelity, and follow the printed trails of stolen promises. Nothing stays hidden from me, no matter how deeply it’s buried. I am a purveyor of all that is protected, and I am very good at my job.

That is how I came to be on the fourth floor of an abandoned carpet warehouse with my camera on its tripod and a foam cup of coffee in my hand. A client, for whom I’ve done numerous jobs, asked me to keep an eye on his business partner. For the last four weeks, I’d tracked balding, middle-aged, Norman Bower from his lunch meetings to his handball ...

Read more
 
 
 
 
BookDaily Top Five
  1. Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of ...
  2. Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast ...
  3. A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Five
  4. In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American ...
  5. The Great Gatsby
 
Browse by Category
Fiction
Romance
Mystery & Detective
Westerns
Sci-fi/ Fantasy
Thrillers
Political
Religion
Classics
Historical
Action & Adventure
Humorous
Children
Non-Fiction
Biography
Travel
Religion
Political
History
Social Issues
Business
Arts
Science
True Crime
Sports
Poetry
 

Manage Your Subscriptions

You are currently subscribed as dwyld.kwu.careers@blogger.com.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please notify us here.

BookDaily, ArcaMax Publishing, Inc., 729 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Suite 1-B, Newport News, VA 23606 | FAX (757) 596-9731
Copyright © 2010 ArcaMax Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Contact Us | FAQ/Help | Privacy Notice

 
 

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika