RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 14 Oct 2012 03:45 AM PDT

Hello, everyone. Quick note to say Happy Sunday. Did you see Argo? You should. It happens to be the best movie I’ve seen in ages. I won’t spoil anything for you but the hostages get out of Iran in 1981.

I also wanted to tell you that my friend, DJ Waldow, wrote an excellent book called The Rebel’s Guide to Email Marketing: Grow Your List, Break the Rules, and Win.

DJ was one of the first people I met when I moved to Raleigh/Durham and he’s been kind and thoughtful to me over the past four years. Because I met DJ, I met the people who asked me to speak publicly about Scrubby for the first time.

The world is a crazy place. Opportunities are everywhere. DJ is a fan of my blog and was kind enough to offer a copy of his book. Are you interested? Leave a comment below or send me an email and I’ll pick someone at random.

And leave a comment, anyway, and tell me what’s up. Anyone have a big week? Any exciting news? Share it!

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika