RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, November 19, 2012

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 18 Nov 2012 03:45 AM PST

Hello, everyone. Happy Sunday. What’s up? Anything new? Are you an American? Are you ready for Thanksgiving?

My personal vacation has been put on hold due to the hectic nature of my life. Instead of getting ready for a trip to Kauai, I’ll be running a Santa Paws 5k to help fight animal abuse and puppy mills. On Thanksgiving? I will be running what I thought was some kind of turkey trot but is instead a 5K to dissuade kids from using drugs.

That’s a fine cause, I guess, but I should probably read the fine print a little more. I just read “scenic course” and I signed up.

So that’s my week. No turkey, some trotting and maybe a blog about Syria. I dunno.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika