RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead: January 27, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead: January 27, 2013

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead: January 27, 2013

Posted: 27 Jan 2013 07:25 AM PST

Happy Sunday, everyone. Hope you’re having fun with the family, sleeping in late or catching up on laundry.

Light week for me: I will be finishing my novel about feminism, coal miners and abortion set in 1960s Appalachia. Then I have an appointment scheduled with my massage therapist who is focused on improving my posture so I can have a sub 9:00 mile at my next Iron Man challenge. And of course I need my weekly laser and peel treatments from my personal esthetician so I can look amazing when I make my appearance on the local TV news. I’m actually doing them a favor when I appear on-air and talk about the intersection of work, power, politics and money.

I have no idea how I will find time to blog!

What’s up with you guys? Anything new? Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika