RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Work Out Clothes

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Work Out Clothes

Link to The Cynical Girl

F@%k It Friday: Work Out Clothes

Posted: 08 Feb 2013 03:45 AM PST

I see and smell all kinds of weird things at the gym. Chicks wearing tight spandex and sports bras (and not in a sexy way). Dudes who are wearing workout clothes that haven’t been washed in ages. People in clothes that are too big and trying to cover their butts. People in clothes that are too small and don’t cover enough.

What do I wear to the gym?

Unflattering pants. A good shirt that wicks away moisture. And I avoid cotton. I will only wear my sporting gear 1x before it goes in the laundry basket.

What do you wear? Do you wash it?

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika