RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, November 4, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The week begins with November 3, 2013.

The Cynical Girl: The week begins with November 3, 2013.

Link to The Cynical Girl

The week begins with November 3, 2013.

Posted: 03 Nov 2013 03:45 AM PST

HRCIHappy Sunday, everyone. Hope you had a great weekend.

I just did two loads of laundry and forgot to add detergent. So I am washing and folding towels as I type this.

Ugh.

Just a few quick things to mention.

  1. It is the end of the year. Jennifer McClure and I are teaching Developing a Strategic and Effective Presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter — and it is certified for 4.5 HRCI general credits. You know you need these credits. We want to help you earn them. Tell your HR friends, yo!
  2. Just when I say that I am not doing media, I’m doing media. I have a bunch of articles and quotes coming out in magazines. Forgive the shameless plugs over the next few weeks.
  3. In the meanwhile, you can check out my latest column at The Conference Board Review featuring Neil Morrison and Mary Faulkner.

Hope you had a restful weekend. Please don’t forget about Syria. And if you are starting a new job on Monday, good luck!

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika