RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Dual-Screen Netbook!: The Coolest Device I've Seen in a Long Time (Yes, Including the iPad)




This looks like it will be huge! Check out the link from Endgadget and see the new Onkyo Dual-Screen Netbook. Yes, 1 netbook, with dual 10.5 inch screens that fold-out from it! How cool for us multi-taskers (and who isn't these days!). And, it folds another way to form a Tablet PC!

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/06/onkyo-dx1007a5b-dualscreen-netbook-preview/

Here's a YouTube video looking at the Onkyo netbook at Computex:



Sorry Steve, this looks better than the iPad!



Anybody at Onkyo who might read this and needs a beta-tester or a reviewer - sign me up yesterday! Contact me at dwyld.kwu@gmail.com - yes, a shameless grovel for a new tech toy! Hey, I'm in Louisiana - give us (me) a break!

David
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika