RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, October 3, 2011

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 03:45 AM PDT

Holy crap, peeps. This will be an insane week. I’m on my way to Las Vegas via St. Cloud, MN. I am already crabby because I’ll miss out on seeing some people I love at some great events because my travel schedule is so jacked up.

I know, I know. Uptown problems.

And I got a flat tire. WTF life? I had to call roadside assistance because it’s not like I have any idea how to put on a spare tire. And neither did the homeless guys in downtown Raleigh.

Here’s how the whole thing went down. I did a crap job of parallel parking, hit the curb, and my tire went flat. There’s a poke on the side. I suspect that someone from #ncshrm11 knifed my tire while I was parked at The Marriott for five minutes. Then I hit the curb and it went flat.

I know how these HR chicks work. Crafty. I’m not saying I haven’t done the same thing, either.

That’s my story. What’s up with you guys? Anything new and exciting? Anyone get a raise or a new job, this week?

Give the world your good news, yo.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika