RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 23 Oct 2011 03:45 AM PDT

Hello everyone. Happy Sunday. I am back from LinkedIn Talent Connect and a keynote speech in Studio City/Los Angeles.

I am so unbelievably tired that I went out to dinner on Thursday and drove on the 5 in Burbank and didn’t realize that my headlights weren’t on…

…and it was 10 o’clock at night.

Wait. Not sure if that’s a story about how exhausted I am or how I’m a horrible woman driver.

Either way, I am lucky that I didn’t kill someone. This week I’ll be home in Raleigh. The weather will be great and I’ll be recovering and sleeping till noon working really hard on very important and strategic shit.

What’s up with you guys? Anything new and exciting? Are you recovering from anything crazy? Let me know what’s up.

And you LA people are right — tourists can’t drive. I’m sorry about that.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika