RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, November 28, 2011

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 27 Nov 2011 08:04 AM PST

Hello, everyone!

I am back from my Thanksgiving vacation and had a great time. So many good memories and none of them involve turkey or pumpkin pie or family drama. We walked the hell out of Paris and didn’t sleep much. I ate like a champ and only had one night where my husband had to take off my shoes before going to bed. That’s a success.

The kitties survived our holiday excursion and I am not traveling anywhere for another week (thank god). It will be good to catch up on life.

Hope you guys have a great week. Any big news? Anyone have a crazy or fun holiday story? Let me know!

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika