RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Fridays: Driving

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Fridays: Driving

Link to The Cynical Girl

F@%k It Fridays: Driving

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 03:45 AM PDT

I hate to drive at night.

I never used to be this way but enough close encounters with deer and stupid people have left me nervous.

I’m not pathological. Obviously I’ll drive myself to get a burrito if I need one. It’s just that I tend to do all of my “social” stuff and errands during the day so I can plant my ass at home when the sun sets.

No. Not pathological. Not scared. Just cautious.

My husband prefers to drive at night. So I guess that works itself out.

What about you? Have a preference? Do you avoid driving at certain times of the day?

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika