RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, October 29, 2012

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 28 Oct 2012 03:45 AM PDT

Happy Sunday, everyone.

I ran a 5K, yesterday, as part of my commitment to be less punk rock and more boring and middle-class. The good news? I fit in just fine with the crowd. Especially when it came to my playlist. You wanna hear it?

My iPod just threw up.

Also, I didn’t get to all of these songs. My strategy is to randomize a playlist when I run. I crossed the finish line while listening to Madonna. As it should be.

So this week I’ll be blogging about employee safety, inclement weather, disaster preparation and all things Hurricane Sandy. I will also blog about Syria (as usual) because I’m truly upset about what’s happening in that country. And I might blog about Marco Rubio, Silvio Berlusconi and Microsoft Surface.

Yeah. I might.

What’s up with you guys?!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika