RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: The Most Exhuasted You’ve Ever Been In Your Entire Life

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: The Most Exhuasted You’ve Ever Been In Your Entire Life

Link to The Cynical Girl

F@%k It Friday: The Most Exhuasted You’ve Ever Been In Your Entire Life

Posted: 09 Nov 2012 03:45 AM PST

I used to tell people that the most exhausted I ever felt in my whole life was on a trip from Michigan to Sandwich, UK. I took the red eye on a Sunday night and went to work on Monday mid-morning — and I almost died.

To this day, I can remember looking at a colleague during a meeting and being asleep and awake at the same time. I saw him. I heard him. I was asleep. It was brutal.

But then I fostered kittens who didn’t have a mom. We had to bottle-feed them every four hours for the first month of their lives. Six of them. We weighed them, fed them and helped them pee/poop. By the time we finished the sixth one and took a nap, the process started all over again.

I miss those guys but that was the most exhausted I’ve ever felt in my life.

How about you? Do you have a moment like that? Where you couldn’t function and fell asleep while being awake?!

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika