RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, January 7, 2013

About Marketing: Marketing Strategies You Will Need in 2013

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Marketing

What is Branding?

Marketing Careers

Public Relations



From Laura Lake, your Guide to Marketing
I'm not psychic nor do I have a crystal ball, but I've made some marketing predictions I think you will not only find interesting, but you'll want to be aware of. I've been in marketing for the past decade and boy, have we seen some changes. We've gone from having our toe dipped into the interactive world while holding onto our traditional means of marketing with a death grip. I'm happy to say that is starting to change at a rapid pace.

Marketing Strategies You Will Need in 2013
We are getting braver when it comes to marketing. I don't know if that's because we realize that the traditional means of marketing are not as effective or that we have just started to find more of our customers online and via mobile marketing. Truth is, the reason doesn't matter - it's happening.

I've made my predictions of the marketing methods that are phasing out as well as the marketing methods that I believe will continue to grow and soar in the next year. You are welcome to hold my feet to the fire on this one; I'm that confident in my projections... Read more


Set Your Goals and Ring in a Successful 2013!
Will you make 2013 your best year yet? If you are looking for information on how to do just that, I have a treat for you. Several of the... Read more

Interactive, Digital, and Internet Marketing - What's the Difference?
Simply put interactive, digital and internet marketing are each unique. But what makes them different? We often use them simultaneously and this can cause confusion. Each of these areas of... Read more

Target Marketing
Marketing to a specific target can be rewarding, but where do you start? Take a look at these resources that break down targets by age, culture, industry and more.

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Event and Seminar Marketing
Sales Training
Marketing News and Blogs
Marketing Statistics and Research
Marketing Careers and Training
Plan Your Marketing Strategy

 

More from About.com

The Perfect Engagement Ring
How to find a gorgeous ring with a style and price that suit your needs. Read more...>



Best U.S. Destinations
Experts pick the top U.S. destinations for 2013 based on budget, special events, and more. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Lake
Marketing Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Marketing newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
Breaking Into a Marketing Career
First Steps to Marketing a Business
Social Media Marketing 7 Day Course
Mobile Marketing for the Small Business
Marketing Glossary
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika