RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Latest From BuzzFeed Shift


21 Frigid-Looking Photos Of People Swimming On New Year's Day

People around the world rang in the new year the way any sane person would: by putting on costumes and jumping into freezing bodies of water.

24 People Who Have Already Broken Their New Year's Resolutions

It's hard to stop eating cookies and start wearing actual pants.

How I Lost My Virginity, In GIFs

I was a virgin for 25 years, and then I wasn't anymore. Here's how it went.

The Real Pressures Of Being An Unpaid Fashion Magazine Intern

It's not all about wearing designer clothing.

Here Is A Glorious George Costanza Print Dress

Artist Erin Bernas Pearce ordered custom-made George Costanza print fabric, then hand-sewed a lovely party dress for New Year's. I would strangle at least 20 puppies for this.

How Indian Attitudes Toward Sex Are Hurting Rape Victims

We won't see real change until my Indian parents and their generation change how they see women's sexuality.

The Motherhood Rap, Yo

"I'm a fairy cake baker, deal maker, orgasm faker, I'm a...placater." Word to your Mother.

More on BuzzFeed Shift ›

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika