RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Childhood Fears

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Childhood Fears

Link to The Cynical Girl

F@%k It Friday: Childhood Fears

Posted: 30 Aug 2013 03:45 AM PDT

61eAaC6lJvLI didn’t have many childhood fears. I wasn’t afraid of bugs. I didn’t mind roller coasters. My fears were weirder. What if I bit into some candy and there was a razor blade? What if some sketchy dude tried to abduct me?

Thanks for nothing, 1980s.

My brother was afraid of this album cover. My mom would pull out the King Crimson record and he would absolutely lose his shit.

It still cracks me up . . . although it is a legit fear. This album cover is terrifying.

And I know so many other kids who were afraid of clowns, water, dogs and spiders.

Did you have any childhood fears? Anything that you had to work hard to overcome?

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika