RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Cynical Girl: Monday Morning HR Humor: Yard Sign With Candidate’s Name On It Electrifies Congressional Race

The Cynical Girl: Monday Morning HR Humor: Yard Sign With Candidate’s Name On It Electrifies Congressional Race

Link to The Cynical Girl

Monday Morning HR Humor: Yard Sign With Candidate’s Name On It Electrifies Congressional Race

Posted: 07 Oct 2013 03:45 AM PDT

For the first time, my neighbors have put up yard signs for a local election.

Reminds me of this hilarious article from The Onion.

Screen shot 2013-10-06 at 8.11.56 AM

 

My favorite article of all time from The Onion?

I cried with laughter.

The week ahead begins with October 6, 2013.

Posted: 06 Oct 2013 03:45 AM PDT

Sorry. I am not thinking about Syria or partisanship because I’m in Las Vegas. Trying to win big. Hating myself.

Scenes from last year’s HR Tech Conference in Chicago . . .

Early in the night. When good swag goes bad. Video shoot for Globoforce. I ran my first 5K in Chicago.

Follow me on Instagram if you want to watch this nonsense go down in 2013.

Back tomorrow with real posts. Thank you for putting up with the technical difficulties on this site, too.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika