RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, October 28, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The week ahead begins with October 27, 2013.

The Cynical Girl: The week ahead begins with October 27, 2013.

Link to The Cynical Girl

The week ahead begins with October 27, 2013.

Posted: 27 Oct 2013 03:45 AM PDT

Hello, everyone. Here is a quick update.

  1. My running is okay. I’m now officially tapering. Whatever the hell that means.
  2. No major media appearances or killer meetings, this week, despite the fact that I am in NYC. I am doing it wrong!
  3. It’s Lance Haun’s birthday and he doesn’t want you to feel obligated to wish him a happy birthday. Do it, anyway. A birthday is a chance to tell someone that you’re happy they were born.

I am happy this guy was born.

laurie lance

(My god. Time flies.)

Hope everyone has a great week. Stay warm, stay safe and make good choices.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika