RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Celebrations

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Celebrations

Link to The Cynical Girl

F@%k It Friday: Celebrations

Posted: 01 Nov 2013 03:45 AM PDT

November 1st is the beginning of a 70-day season where I celebrate my wedding anniversary, my husband’s birthday and then my birthday. I basically structure my gift-receiving strategy around a period of time that begins with a Day of the Dead celebration.

You people with birthdays in July are lucky!

This is also a busy time of year because there are American holidays (Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year’s Eve) and fun holidays like Samhain and Diwali.

So this weekend starts everything in my life. I will be running a 5k with my husband to celebrate our wedding anniversary on Saturday. We turn the clocks back on Sunday. Then I am running the City of Oaks Half-Marathon in memory of Jamie Kirk Hahn.

Then I’m in it. Let the joy begin, yo.

I wonder — what do you celebrate during this time of year? And what am I missing from this list?

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika