RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Friday, November 15, 2013

The value of gold is going down, act now!

  Share
Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.
November 2013

Our Track Record

speaks for itself

We have served thousands of customers over the years. With a A+ Better Business Bureau rating, we always beat our competition by 110%! We are the only gold buyers who buy all gold, silver, platinum, coins and diamonds, gold filled, gold plated, and costume jewelry.


Request a Secure Mailer

What we buy

Testimonials

Hi John,

Thank you so much for all your gracious help. My husband & I are very happy with the total you are offering. your customer service is amazing. I will definitely encourage friends to use your service!

Angela from Gilbert, AZ
Gold Stash,

Thank you all so much. You have been great to work with. I will go ahead and do the $304. It was an easy process to go through. I will tell my friends to use you.

Thanks again,
  Kim from Mesa, AZ
Request a Secure Mailer


Update Profile / Unsubscribe

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika