RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, December 9, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The week ahead begins with December 8, 2013.

The Cynical Girl: The week ahead begins with December 8, 2013.

Link to The Cynical Girl

The week ahead begins with December 8, 2013.

Posted: 08 Dec 2013 03:45 AM PST

Hello, everyone. Happy Sunday.

I am blogging over at Medium if you’re interested. I have two articles. My first article is for job seekers who are looking for work during the holidays. My second one is more personal. Hope you like them.

Lots of stuff happening in the world regarding work, power, politics and money. Syria is still a mess. Don’t even get me started about Egypt. And you HR people who didn’t like The Sound of Music really hurt Carrie Underwood’s feelings.

She is just doing her best. Why you gotta hate like that?

Stay warm out there. Stay safe during the holiday season. Make good choices.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika