RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, December 26, 2011

About Marketing: Marketing Predictions for the Upcoming Year 2012

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Marketing

What is Branding?

Marketing Careers

Public Relations



From Laura Lake, your Guide to Marketing
I'm not psychic nor do I have a crystal ball, but I've made some marketing predictions I think you will not only find interesting, but you'll want to be aware of. I've been in marketing for the past decade and boy, have we seen some changes. We've gone from having our toe dipped into the interactive world while holding onto our traditional means of marketing with a death grip. I'm happy to say that is starting to change at a rapid pace. We are getting braver when it comes to marketing. I don't know if that's because we realize that the traditional means of marketing are not as effective or that we have just started to find more of our customers online and via mobile marketing. Truth is, the reason doesn't matter - it's happening.

Marketing Predictions for the Upcoming Year 2012
I've made my predictions of the marketing methods that are phasing out as well as the marketing methods that I believe will continue to grow and soar in the next year. You are welcome to hold my feet to the fire on this one; I'm that confident in my projections.

How will your business do in the upcoming year? I think that all depends on how you market and the relationships that you create and cultivate. It's time to pull those marketing dollars back that aren't working for you and begin to invest them in ways that will give you more of a return. If you are ready, what are you waiting for... Read more


Why Businesses Should Pay Attention to Google Plus
Google+ - What's the Big Deal? Use it. Don't use it. Dump Facebook for it. No one is going to use it. Are these some of... Read more

Small Business Marketing Basics and Tips
I've made my predictions of the marketing methods that are phasing out as well as the marketing methods that I believe will continue to grow and soar in the next year. You are welcome to hold my feet to the fire on this one; I'm that confident in my projections. How will your business do in the upcoming year? I think that all depends on how you market and the relationships that you create and cultivate. It's time to pull those marketing dollars back that aren't working for you and begin to invest them in ways that will give you more of a return. If you are ready, what are you waiting for? I give you my Marketing Predictions for 2012 - out with the old and in with the new... Read more

Marketing Careers and Training
Are you interested in Marketing? Considering it as your career choice? Follow the information below to explore Marketing Careers in Advertising, Public Relations, Market Research, Product Management and Planning, Retailing and Non-Profit organizations.

 


Marketing Ads
Featured Articles
Plan Your Marketing Strategy
Marketing Tools and Help
Marketing Courses and Tutorials
Small Business Marketing
Marketing Your Business Online
Social Media Marketing

 

More from About.com

Living with Depression
By obtaining the correct medical intervention and learning better coping skills, you can not only live with depression, but live well. More>



9 Symptoms of Depression
If you have experienced five or more of these symptoms within the same two week period, this could be indicative of an episode of depression. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Lake
Marketing Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Marketing newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 


Must Reads
Breaking Into a Marketing Career
First Steps to Marketing a Business
Social Media Marketing 7 Day Course
Mobile Marketing for the Small Business
Marketing Glossary

Advertisement

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika