RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Fruit

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Fruit

Link to The Cynical Girl

F@%k It Friday: Fruit

Posted: 09 Dec 2011 03:45 AM PST

This is the most random thing in the world but I am not a big fan of fruit.

First of all, I was raised by wolves who fed me bananas and bologna. Sometimes we had those Pillsbury crescent rolls.

Secondly, I am allergic to fruit that grows on trees. It’s the dumbest allergy in the world because I actually do like apples. Those are death to me, though.

If I had to rank the fruit I like, it goes something like this.

  • Clementines
  • Normal oranges
  • Pineapple
  • Pomtinis

Or something like that.

I’m not a woman who will pick up a citrus fruit as a snack but I will drink OJ and screwdrivers.

What about you? It’s citrus season. What’s your preference?

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika