RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Bucket List

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Bucket List

Link to The Cynical Girl

F@%k It Friday: Bucket List

Posted: 03 Feb 2012 03:45 AM PST

Most of you know that I’m back from Rome. Lots of people keep saying, “Wow, that’s a bucket list item for me!”

Maybe I’m an asshole but I don’t have a bucket list.

I just keep my expectations low and pretty much do what I want to do.

Rome? Sure. Get another cat? Okay. Whatever. Then I’m going to die. It’s all good. This is why I can’t stick to diets and I’m not tremendously athletic. What are you running for? Slow down, eat some chocolate and let’s have some fun before we get hit by a bus.

What about you? What’s on your bucket list?

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika