RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, April 23, 2012

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 22 Apr 2012 03:45 AM PDT

Hello, everyone. How was your week? Did you do anything fun over the weekend?

I have one more full week at home (thank goodness) and I’m using it to catch up on my life. Appointments. Shopping. Whatevs. Imma do it. Should be a great upcoming week.

And Scrubby’s contest to win $1000 for SPCA of Wake County’s AniMeal’s program is over. He came in second place. Thanks for voting. The SPCA of Wake County will get $250 worth of Furminator tools and I’m happy to say goodbye to Conan. Sorta.

He’s a big guy, isn’t he? He is also my prom date.

Anything else new with you guys? No? Okay, have a great week. I’ll be blogging about North Korea, wage and hour violations and the Olympics.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika