RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, September 10, 2012

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 07:01 AM PDT

Happy Sunday. This is a very busy time of year for me. Lots of conferences. Family obligations. Travel. I’m just back from Canada and Western New York (be jealous) and I have another quick trip this week.

This was me in September 2011.

This is me at the same conference in 2012.

What a difference. I blame Barack Obama.

Just kidding, I love that man. But I am a little tired.

This week, I will be blogging about the upcoming debates, Penn State and earthquakes in China. I will also blog about Amazon’s new Kindle Fire tablets. I might do a little blogging about social recruiting and leadership development.

What’s on your agenda for the week, yo? Anything new and fun?

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika