RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Marathon Mix

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Marathon Mix

Link to The Cynical Girl

F@%k It Friday: Marathon Mix

Posted: 08 Nov 2013 03:45 AM PST

First of all, I want to wish my running crew good luck as they tackle the OBX half and full marathon. I’m so proud of them. I am a week behind so I can’t wait to hear all the details.

People have asked about my marathon mix. Generally speaking, a marathon mix is always awful. Cool and hip songs aren’t good for running. It’s all about finding 150-180 bpm. So my list is private. It’s not an indicator of my musical taste. In fact, I am struggling to find songs that aren’t overplayed at weddings and don’t bug the hell out of me.

What songs would you put on your marathon mix?

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika