RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, November 11, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The week ahead begins with November 10, 2013.

The Cynical Girl: The week ahead begins with November 10, 2013.

Link to The Cynical Girl

The week ahead begins with November 10, 2013.

Posted: 10 Nov 2013 03:45 AM PST

ScrubbyHello, everyone. Happy Sunday. Hope you had a good weekend.

As the whole entire world knows, I am about to run a marathon. I am humbled by all the love and support that I have received over the past fourteen weeks. My training plan has been fun. I have fallen back in love with eating. And I feel normal and healthy.

I have to be honest with you. I was really embarrassed during the first few weeks of training. I really do lack the life skills to get off my butt and run. I need social accountability. I really need a community of people to help. But I learned that almost everyone else is like me: fucking clueless about much of life.

And I hope you can see that there’s no shame in putting something out there and bringing people along for the ride. They say it takes a village. In my case, it takes a village + the internet.

And if you are sick of all this marathon talk, take heart! This will all be over in a week! We can go back to the things that matter: TV, champagne and cats!

In the week ahead, I hope you pay attention to what’s happening in The Philippines. I hope you’re still tuned into Syria. And pay attention to the reporting on the Miami Dolphins. You think your workplace is complicated?

Now go have a great week and make good choices.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika