RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 29 Jan 2012 07:48 AM PST

Hey dudes. I’m back from Roma and ready to blog about Human Resources and work and stuff.

Just kidding. FML. I’m still a Human Resources blogger. Sheesh.

But I had a great trip. More pictures and stories to follow but I am totes jet-lagged and way behind on my email and messages. If I owe you something, it’s on the way.

And I have to continue to train for my MMRF run. Starting tomorrow, it’s 2-a-days until race day.

Did you donate? You rock. Did you forget to donate? There is still time. Did you decline to donate? Well,  yeah, I don’t blame you. It’s girl scout cookie time. That’s a much better cause.

Okay, I’m going back to bed to dream about what I’ll blog about, next week. I will probably cover bidets, Roman ruins, gatti, pancakes, and my feelings about the first couple of episodes of 30Rock.

What’s up with you?!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika