RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, December 24, 2012

About Marketing: Marketing Careers - Share Your Story

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Marketing

What is Branding?

Marketing Careers

Public Relations



From Laura Lake, your Guide to Marketing
Often at the end of the year many people begin to evaluate their career choice. We all know that starting a new career or transitioning to a new career field can be overwhelming, especially now. I receive several emails a week and the majority of those emails center on getting started in the career field of marketing. I give the usual advice - education, experience and stand out from the crowd.

Marketing Careers - Help Someone By Sharing Your Story
My marketing career story is somewhat unique - my career path was initially accounting. I was working as a Controller when I realized I was on the wrong side of the ROI. I started my marketing career by consulting. I gained enough experience to show my knowledge as well as build confidence in my own marketing skills. This catapulted my marketing career and now I have the opportunity to do what I love everyday. What's your story? How did you get started in marketing? Share your marketing career story and help others that are looking to break into the career field of marketing. We know the employment opportunities in our industry are slim, but perhaps we can help a few people get their foot in the door by sharing our experiences and stories... Read more

Drafting Your Marketing Calendar for 2013
The year is coming to an end and most of us are working hard to reach our Q4 goals, but have you sat down to develop your marketing calendar for... Read more

How to Land an Entry Level Marketing Job or Internship
In a recent discussion with a friend she shared with me that her son was graduating college with a marketing degree, but had not done any internships or landed an... Read more

Sales Training
We always have things to learn when it comes to sales and marketing. You'll find the best sales tips and advice in this resource of valuable information from the pros.

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Marketing News and Blogs
Marketing Statistics and Research
Marketing Careers and Training
Plan Your Marketing Strategy
Marketing Tools and Help
Marketing Courses and Tutorials

 

More from About.com

The Perfect Engagement Ring
How to find a gorgeous ring with a style and price that suit your needs. Read more...>



Hometown Holidays
Discover the best holiday events near your hometown. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Lake
Marketing Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Marketing newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
Breaking Into a Marketing Career
First Steps to Marketing a Business
Social Media Marketing 7 Day Course
Mobile Marketing for the Small Business
Marketing Glossary
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika