RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, January 21, 2013

About Marketing: Buffer - A Social Media Marketing Time Saver

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Marketing

What is Branding?

Marketing Careers

Public Relations



From Laura Lake, your Guide to Marketing
Recently I found a social media tool that is making social media marketing more efficient, effective and saving me a ton of time. I just couldn't go another day without sharing with this terrific find with you. As you know I receive a lot of requests to review applications and software, but many of the items I review just don't have an impact on me. This one did.

Buffer - A Social Media Marketing Time Saver
If you are frustrated with social media marketing and wish you had more time to be effective and wanted the ability to time your updates based on engagement, you will love this tool.

The tool I have started using is called Buffer. It's amazing. I'm able to not just schedule my social media updates, but also monitor which updates get the most engagement. I'm also able to manage social media for my clients and provide them with feedback from their fans and customers.... Read more


Villa del Palmar Slam Dunks New Branding Campaign
It's a bitter cold evening in Kansas and I've locked myself in my home office to find my muse and share with you a successful branding story. If you've taken my... Read more

Marketing Strategies You Will Need in 2013
I'm not psychic nor do I have a crystal ball, but I've made some marketing predictions I think you will not only find interesting, but you'll... Read more

Public Relations
It is important to have a solid understanding of how the press works. Use these resources to learn how to leverage public relations and make it work for you.

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Marketing Methods
Target Marketing
Event and Seminar Marketing
Sales Training
Marketing News and Blogs
Marketing Statistics and Research

 

More from About.com

The Perfect Engagement Ring
How to find a gorgeous ring with a style and price that suit your needs. Read more...>



Best U.S. Destinations
Experts pick the top U.S. destinations for 2013 based on budget, special events, and more. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Lake
Marketing Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Marketing newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
Breaking Into a Marketing Career
First Steps to Marketing a Business
Social Media Marketing 7 Day Course
Mobile Marketing for the Small Business
Marketing Glossary
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika