RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, January 21, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead: January 20, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead: January 20, 2013

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead: January 20, 2013

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 03:45 AM PST

This is not the year of Scrubby. He’s had a rough couple of weeks.

The good news is that he didn’t do anything so stupid to kill himself. The bad news is that he’s only 6.5 years old. There is still time for him to cause a tragedy.

While it is expensive to have a cat like Scrubs, I love him. He is part of my personal brand. We have two competing Ruettimann philanthropic funds, right now. One is for the NC State Vet School. The other is for his regular vet. This is why I’m worried about giving Emma any notoriety. I don’t want her to pull a “Scrubby Lohan” when the fame gets too hot to handle.

She’ll be shoplifting kitty treats. Addicted to ‘nip. It’s a tough world out there. Emma is soft.

So this week I will not be blogging about Scrubby. I might blog about Mali, Algeria and Syria. Not sure yet. I could also blog about the inauguration, Yubico and the cholera epidemic in Cuba.

Nothing but good news, people.

What’s up with you guys?

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika