RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Map: Travel safety by country

Map: Travel safety by country

Apr 09, 2013 04:36 am

Dangerous travel

As summer rolls around here on this side of the planet, CBC News mapped countries to avoid in your travel plans, based on foreign travel advisories from the Canada Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.

Naturally, Canada isn't colored on the map because the map was made for Canadians, but I think it's safe to assume that they'd be colored green too and most, if not all, of the advisories apply to those of us here in the United States. [Thanks, John]

I am away from my computer right now. brb.

Apr 08, 2013 12:00 pm

I'm gonna be out of the country for a while. If all goes according to plan, you won't notice I'm gone, but if it gets quiet all of a sudden you'll know why. Comments will be off. I also won't be very good with email during this time. Not that I was good with it to begin with.

gtg.ttyl

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika