RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Cynical Girl: Monday Morning HR Humor: Please Fire Me

The Cynical Girl: Monday Morning HR Humor: Please Fire Me

Link to The Cynical Girl

Monday Morning HR Humor: Please Fire Me

Posted: 19 Aug 2013 03:45 AM PDT

Go visit Please Fire Me.

Please Fire Me

Then be brave enough to quit.

h/t to Jeremy Roberts!

The Week Ahead: August 18, 2013

Posted: 18 Aug 2013 03:45 AM PDT

IMG_3705Hello, everyone. Happy Sunday.

Quick running update: I am doing it. Still on schedule to run a few half-marathons and a full in November. Still not dead.

I tried trail running on Thursday and was stung by a ginormous fly and ran into spider webs. Sorta fun. Then I did it again on Saturday.

I am also speaking at a conference on Monday. It is a quick trip with little time for fun outside of work. I am excited to talk about career development and leadership paths for HR professionals.

By excited, I mean that it’s okay.

Hope you have a great week. Watch out for too much coffee. But take heart — things are looking up for the American economy. Continue to pay attention to the mess in Egypt. It is heartbreaking.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika