RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Cynical Girl: F@%K It Friday: Travel Dreams

The Cynical Girl: F@%K It Friday: Travel Dreams

Link to The Cynical Girl

F@%K It Friday: Travel Dreams

Posted: 25 Oct 2013 03:45 AM PDT

Screen shot 2013-10-24 at 11.51.11 AMColleen Ritzer was a wonderful math teacher who was killed with a box cutter.

Such a horrible story.

One of the things I’ve learned about Colleen is that she had a dream to throw a dart at a map and travel to wherever the dart landed.

That’s a cool dream.

So it made me wonder: where is the one place you’d like to travel?

About a year ago, I told my husband that I wanted to see Istanbul. Out of nowhere, I just got a call to speak in Istanbul in February — and I said yes. Pretty excited about the experience.

So you should put your travel dreams out into the universe, today. You never know what will happen.

Where do you want to go?

It’s such a shame that Colleen couldn’t follow her dreams. You should maybe follow yours.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika