RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ten Days to a Happier, Successful Career and Life: Day Five: Stay the Course or Change the Course

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


Day Five: Stay the Course or Change the Course
Susan M. Heathfield
From Susan M. Heathfield, your Guide to Human Resources


When I have practiced persistence and self-discipline in my work or life, magical things happen. I accomplish my goals and dreams. When I procrastinate, drift away from my course, and / or fail to keep in mind a powerful vision of what I am trying to accomplish, I fail. Does this match your experience, too? Here's a new piece about persistence and self-discipline

Continue on the Ten Days to a Happier, More Successful Career and Life journey.

Day Five
Stay the Course or Change the Course: Practice Persistence
Practicing the self-discipline and persistence to stick with the course you've set to attain your goals and purpose is the single most important factor in determining whether you will achieve them. Self-discipline to stick with the direction you have set, or to purposefully change it, allows you to persist every day on your journey.



This email is written by:
Susan M. Heathfield
Human Resources Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Missing a lesson? Click here.

About U. is our collection of free online courses designed to help you learn a new skill, solve a problem, get something done, or just learn more about your world. Sign up now, and we will email you lessons on a daily or weekly basis.
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to the About.com 'Ten Days to a Happier, Successful Career and Life' email. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika