RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 16 Oct 2011 03:45 AM PDT

Hello. Happy Sunday. I’m off to Las Vegas for LinkedIn Talent Connect. Like Gerry Crispin, I am attending as a student of staffing. Okay, fine, I lie. I want to learn how to maximize LinkedIn on behalf of my clients who don’t want to spend any money.

So that’s boring except that I still have $27 in singles from my last trip to Vegas. Gotta spend that.

In more exciting news, we went to the NC State Fair and had deep fried Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, deep fried chicken pot pie, deep fried mac & cheese, a bag of cotton candy, Muscaldine slushy, a pickle, corn on the cob, a banana milkshake, and a bloomin’ onion. We bought a bottle of water because we like to destroy the environment with toxic plastic containers, too.

The best thing we ate was the deep fried Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. The worst thing is a tie between the crappy chicken pot pie (like a dried out Crab Rangoon with canned pot pie mix in the middle) and the greasy bloomin’ onion. Disgusting.

State Fair 2011-32 State Fair 2011-13 State Fair 2011-6

I came home and ate a couple of Tums and took two Gas-X strips. OMG.

So that’s my news. What’s up with you? Any travel plans for the week? If you stick around I will be blogging about scooters, South Korean President Lee Myung-bak, and the iPhone 4s.

Or something like that.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika