RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, February 6, 2012

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 05 Feb 2012 07:30 AM PST

Empire State Building

Hey, dudes. Happy Sunday. Today is the Super Bowl. Normally that would mean a tremendous amount of fun and food in my belly. Unfortunately I will be running instead of binge eating because I have to haul my ass up the Empire State Building on Wednesday.

Have some disgusting food for me.

This week is lame. I have a ton of meetings and I’m way behind on separate writing projects. I booked a few more corporate sessions, though, and I’m gearing up for my webinar with Jobvite.

I’m kind of busy. It’s dumb.

What’s up with you? Anything new and exciting?

This week I’ll be blogging about Syria, Cairo, Susan G. Komen, and snow and bad weather at Heathrow.

Stay tuned!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika