RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Sweet, Salty or Sour?

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Sweet, Salty or Sour?

Link to The Cynical Girl

F@%k It Friday: Sweet, Salty or Sour?

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 03:45 AM PDT

Sour Patch Kids candies. Please check my Wikim...

OH MY GOD I HATE SOUR.

Fake sour makes me want to gag. Sour gummi worms. Sourpatch kids. Crappy sour mix in a margarita. Yuck. Gross. Gag.

I like sweet stuff. Sugar x100 is the best thing in the world but even ‘fake’ sweet is okay in my book.

My favorite is salty.

No wait, strike that, my favorite is sweet and salty. Ice cream and pretzels. Chocolate and peanut butter. Sugar and salt. In a cup. With tequila or without.

What’s your preference? If you could only have one, what would it be?

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika