RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Cynical Girl: 2012 Accomplishments

The Cynical Girl: 2012 Accomplishments

Link to The Cynical Girl

2012 Accomplishments

Posted: 28 Dec 2012 03:45 AM PST

vegas2012-28I always end the year by writing about my accomplishments, failure, regrets, and resolutions.

Today’s post is about accomplishments. I have a few.

  • I spent another year being Laurie Fucking Ruettimann. It is harder than it looks.
  • I quit my job on a high note before becoming ineffective or bitter.
  • I continued to travel, write and speak.

But who cares about all of that nonsense? I did some other amazing things, too.

  • I wrote almost every day.
  • I set boundaries.
  • I forgave.
  • I loved people who didn’t deserve it.
  • I told people who deserved it to go to hell.
  • I tried to be more inclusive.

And I became the runner I was in my head thanks to many awesome friends who simply said, “You can do it.”

I can. I did. Thank you.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika