RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, August 26, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead: August 25, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead: August 25, 2013

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead: August 25, 2013

Posted: 25 Aug 2013 03:45 AM PDT

topsail beach, ncHappy Sunday. Hope you had a great weekend.

This past week was insane with travel but I found time for my weekly trip to the beach. What’s the fun of living within driving distance of the ocean if I never see it?

I’m busy planning InfluenceHR and working on my agenda for the fall. My article for The Conference Board Review is overdue. What else is new?

I told you to pay attention to Syria. I also gave you a warning about Egypt. Nobody listens to the HR blogger.

Heed my warnings, yo!

And have a good week. Be safe out there. Keep your wits about you, okay?

Day Off: Pumpin Blood

Posted: 24 Aug 2013 07:02 AM PDT

Stick with it.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika