RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, January 23, 2012

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 03:45 AM PST

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Did you have a good week? I know you have snow. Are you going back to work on Monday?

I had a crazy travel schedule, last week. I did manage to eek out a game of charades with my coworkers and have a great time down in Texas. And today is Lizzie Smithson‘s birthday.

Everybody wish Lizzie a happy birthday, yo.

This week is crazy but I’ll try to be online as much as possible. I’ll be talking about South Carolina, Newt Gingrich, xanax, Expedia, and Seth Godin. I might also talk about winter weather, tax forms, and online checking.

I dunno. We’ll see how things play out.

Let’s have a great week, everyone! No hate mail!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika