RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, July 12, 2010

Everybody’s Business - Online, We Pay With Our Time Spent Searching

Comedian Louis C.K. performs for servicemember...Image via Wikipedia
Here's a great commentary from the New York Times on the way we live today - and yes, spend our time online - read:

Everybody’s Business - Online, We Pay With Our Time Spent Searching - NYTimes.com

Yeah, all those split seconds that Google takes to search the whole Internet to bring me just what I want when I want it in order of relevance - that's tedious, eh? It reminded me of a classic interview with comedian Louis CK, on how "Everything's amazing, but nobody's happy" - watch:


Louis C.K. talks on Conan O'brien about technology from Nathan Lunde-Berry on Vimeo.

So, whadya think - Post your comments on the blog site.

David
Enhanced by Zemanta

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree this guy. Everything is amazing, technology is incredible. This guy is funny. I still remember the old phones that u had to wind, man I am old. We are very spoiled.

Yashi

Chitika