RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Need Your Vote for My Idea - Reverse Energy - in the GE Ecomagination Challenge


Hello friends,

GE is running a contest through the end of September for innovative ideas in smart energy. This international context will help the company determine which projects to fund with $200 million in capital. You can see my idea, "Reverse Energy," at this link and vote for it on their GE Ecomagination Challenge site:

Reverse Energy

Your vote will help my chances of seeing the project funded - and it will be an innovative way to enable us individual consumers to take advantage of reverse auctions - like big companies and big government agencies do right now - to save on our energy bills AND help promote alternative energy through competition! Please cast your vote AND help me by posting this to your Facebook, your Twitter, your Email list, anything to help drum-up votes.

I very much appreciate your help!

David

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika