RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 18 Dec 2011 03:45 AM PST

Hello. Just dropping in for my weekly update before I crank out a few posts on HR, recruiting, and acai berries. Or whatever. I’m not sure what I will write about…

…because everyone is on vacation or drinking scotch to forget about the upcoming holidays.

So I’ll tell you that Ken and I went to the Carolina Ballet’s production of The Nutcracker. It was pretty awesome. Las Vegas magic tricks. Great music. Amazing dancers. We were in a section that was thick with little boys in holiday argyle sweaters. One boy was sitting at the edge of his seat during the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy.

So cute.

Since we were both dressed up, we tried to pose for a quick photo on my computer. Wasn’t happening. Lots of good outtakes, though. And that husband of mine is a good sport. Ballet and web photos? I can’t ask for much more.

Anything new with you? Is all of your holiday shopping finished?

Hope you guys have a great week!

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika