RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Cynical Girl: Craig the Intern

The Cynical Girl: Craig the Intern

Link to The Cynical Girl

Craig the Intern

Posted: 20 Jul 2012 03:45 AM PDT

I am taking a few days off. I love most of you but I need a break from my inner monologue. And email. And Facebook. And Twitter. And I have #firstworld problems.

I wanted to tell you about my summer intern, though. His name is Craig Calloway. Technically, he is not my intern. He is paid by The Starr Conspiracy and not by Laurie Ruettimann, LLC.

[FYI — Scrubby holds the position of chief intern and pee cat.]

Honestly, I didn’t want anything to do with Craig when I learned about him. I told my boss, Bret Starr, that an intern meant that I had to do more work.

“I just want a summer of fun.”

Turns out that I was wrong. Craig is awesome and has been super helpful. He has made my summer easier and fun. He is smart and quiet, too. Those are my two favorite qualities in someone who needs shit from me.

Craig is also a prolific blogger. Go read his posts.  Please say nice things. Make him feel good about being a recent college graduate who is now part of the workforce.

[He has no idea what he's in for. Sucker.]

Thank you!

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika