RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Lana Del Rey: I slept with 'a lot' of guys in the industry but couldn't get a record deal

Having Trouble viewing? See it in your browser.

logo Fox 411

Daily Entertainment Update

forward

Featured Story

Lana Del Rey: I slept with 'a lot' of guys in the industry but couldn't get a record deal
Lana Del Rey: I slept with 'a lot' of guys in the industry but couldn't get a record deal

"You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry, but none of them helped me get my record deals. Which is annoying," she said.

Top Story

Sharks circling David Gregory at 'Meet the Press'?Sharks circling David Gregory at 'Meet the Press'?

Top Video

Sherri Shepherd surrogate shockerSherri Shepherd surrogate shocker

Top Slideshow

Who knew? Surprising celebrity factsWho knew? Surprising celebrity facts
subscribe
manage-subscriptions unsubscribe

©2013 Fox News Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika