RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Phone Call: Can i Call you tomorrow

Hi,

 I have come across your website decided to run an analysis on your competition and your current search rankings. I also tried to look for your business on various social media sites and really couldn't find much else about you. With a solid plan and strategy I honestly believe I can help get your website ranking higher on GOOGLE and getting customers to interact with your business on Social Media to really build your brand.

Don't get me wrong this won't be easy (or everyone would be doing it) but I would love to help out with no obligations or commitments.

Can I call you and run some ideas I have to help your business grow

 

Melissa Shoffner 

Jefferson Avenue, Suite 204,

Redwood City,

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika